Line Supervisor: Technical Director – North America
Division/Department: Technical Direction
EDF Renewables Canada Inc. is a pioneer and market leader in green energy with more than 1,600 MW of solar and wind energy projects in various stages of development, active construction and operation. From our offices in Toronto, Montreal and Calgary, we develop and build renewable energy projects using the earth’s resources, contributing to the consolidation of a green economy and the creation of industries of the future.
Under the authority of the Technical Director – North America, the Administrative Assistant ensures the smooth running of the Technical Office and provides administrative support services to the technical team.
- Organize and coordinate project meetings on construction sites and other travel and business trips for the Technical Department;
- Prepare department meetings (room reservation, meal order …);
- Act as a resource person in the contract approval process;
- Check the expense accounts submitted to the Technical Director and the Director realization;
- Perform the expense accounts of the Technical Director and the Director realization and expenses related to the credit card of the department;
- Ensure the management and follow-up of absences, timesheets, training and travel of employees of the department;
- Produce presentations, reports, memos, minutes of meetings, and other administrative documents;
- Make purchase requisitions, service / merchandise receipts, and seller creation requests in the SAP system;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support services to the Technical Team;
- Ensure document management of the department and projects and contribute to the management of the document structure on the ECRM (sharepoint) platform;
- Negotiate preferential rates for rentals of cars, planes, accommodation and meals for the Technical Department;
- Organize special events (ex: annual departmental seminar);
- Ensure the quality of the documentation of the Technical Department to the outside (presentations, letters, etc.);
- Update communication documents (project presentations, presentations by the Technical Department);
- Sporadic replacement of the Receptionist;
- Coordination of working methods with the San Diego team’s assistants;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Technical Director
- College degree in office administration;
- Five years’ experience with relevant experience;
- Excellent skills with Outlook and the MS Office suite;
- Experience in document management and acknowledge SharePoint 2013(asset);
- Acknowledgement of SAP (asset);
- Bilingual (French/ English) oral and written.
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Team work;
- Planning and organization;
- Communications skills;
- Efficiency and common sense;
- Rigor and thoroughness.
EDF Renewables offers a full range of benefits to all permanent full-time employees, including: prescription drug, dental and vision care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, vacation and sickness benefits, paid holidays and retirement contributions. EDF Renouvelables’ recruitment plan is designed to limit the reimbursable expenses of our employees, offer them several benefits and improve their personal lives.
Please send us your resume by mentioning the title of the position you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org.