Title: Business Coordinator
Reports to: Area Operations Manager Qc – On
Scope of Job:
Coordinates and assists the business unit and subordinates in executing business activities and reviewing business performance.
▪ Under the direction of the Area Operations Manager or his/her designee, assist with the coordination and implementation of the business needs for the business unit;
▪ Monitor the business systems used in the management, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of renewable assets;
▪ Evaluate EDF RS offerings and their effectiveness for achieving contract deliverables and meeting customer requirements. Communicate findings through written and oral communications;
▪ Regular interaction with internal support groups as well as external customers and vendors, maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity with sensitive information;
▪ Generate daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for business owner review and submittal;
▪ Demonstrate and utilize basic accounting principles such as balance sheets, P&L statements, and budgets;
▪ Provide detailed variance reports on budgeted to actual performance using agreed upon key performance indicators (KPI’s) to the Unit Operations Manager or his/her designee;
▪ Retrieve and analyze data for daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly production reporting;
▪ Coordinate, track, evaluate, and recommend training for employees working within the Operations unit;
▪ Develop a working relationship with the assigned Customer Account Manager (CAM) to support financial support numbers, site reporting, etc;
▪ Provide support to the business unit on accurate inventory management & procurement activity;
▪ Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed;
▪ All other job-related duties as assigned by the Unit Operations Manager or his/her designee.
▪ Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) 3-5 years of exhibited business administration experience related to renewable energy.
▪ Must be adept at internal EDF business systems including SAP and ECRM.
▪ Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skill-set.
▪ Demonstrate ability to write reports, business correspondence and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups.
▪ Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with ability to coordinate with peers, management, and unaffiliated third parties.
▪ Demonstrate ability to prioritize, assist in projects, work under pressure, meet deadlines, adapt to shifting priorities and be solution oriented.
▪ Demonstrate ability to work on multiple, concurrent assignments with the minimum of supervision. Strong attention to detail with the ability to assist in improvement of internal processes.
▪ Demonstrate strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
▪ Demonstrate a basic understanding of general database management concepts.
▪ Ability to travel as needed and hold a valid driver’s license.
▪ Bilingual (English and French) mandatory
Normal office environment with 90% of time spent in the office, utilizing computers, phones, general office equipment, and supplies for reporting functions and record keeping. 10% to 25% of time traveling to sites interacting with the business owners.